Playing great music to start your workday off RIGHT every Monday thru Friday...
Former NFL star CHAD JOHNSON . . . a.k.a. Chad Ochocinco . . . got arrested IN COURT because he slapped his attorney's backside.
Oh, and here's an interesting twist on this story: This judge who "saw" the butt-pat is LEGALLY BLIND. (You can read more about that here.)
If you think coffeemakers are just for coffee, prepare to have your mind BLOWN. Because there are actually websites dedicated to all the OTHER stuff you can make with a coffeemaker.
And even though it usually doesn't make SENSE to, here are six of the easiest meals to pull off.
1. Hot Dogs. Just run six-to-eight cups of water through the coffeemaker, then leave the burner on and toss the
hot dogs in. Or don't . . . because the microwave obviously makes way more sense. Because the suggested cooking time in a coffee pot is 30 MINUTES. But hey . . .
maybe you don't have a microwave or a stove.
Apparently you can do hard-boiled eggs the same way, but in eight minutes.
2. Poached Chicken. Essentially, all you need is some chicken breast, some butter, and some water, and you let it cook in the coffee pot for 15 minutes on each side. Then make sure you wash the pot REALLY well.
3. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. Just remove the pot, wipe down the burner, and cook each sandwich like you normally would if you were using a pan.
4. Anything "Instant." This one's kind of obvious, but coffeemakers are great for things like oatmeal or ramen noodles, because all you have to do is add hot water and wait a few minutes.
5. Vegetables. You can do it two different ways. You can steam them by putting them in the filter basket, and then running water through the coffeemaker a few times.
Or you can just fill the pot with hot water, dump the vegetables in, and let them cook until they're tender.
6. Chocolate Fondue. All you have to do is heat up some cream in the coffee pot for about 15 minutes . . . add in pieces of a chocolate bar and let them melt for 10 minutes . . . then stir it, and it's done.
A few popular dipping items include strawberries, banana slices, pretzels, and marshmallows.
(Click Here for specific recipes for each one.)
Just in time for the weekend, I've got something to help with your summer cookouts. Check out the most common burger mistakes people make at barbecues.....AND STOP MAKING THEM !
Seven Words and Pronunciations That Americans Just Can't Agree On
Everyone in this country can get behind a good "U-S-A! U-S-A!" chant. For everything else, we've got our own regional dialects.
A statistician at
the different words and pronunciations different parts of this country use to describe the same exact thing. Here are the seven biggest ones we disagree on . . .
Caramel. The East and the South usually go with "car-a-mel" . . . the
You Guys vs. Ya'll. The South uses "ya'll" . . . except for south
country goes with "you guys" . . . except central
Pecan. This might be the biggest divide of all. The Northeast pronounces it "PEE-can" . . . Louisiana and its surrounding areas go with "pick-
. . and the rest say "pee-KAHN."
Soda vs. Pop vs. Coke. The
the West Coast, Northeast, south
. . . and the South says "Coke," even if they're talking about
Sprite. TONIC, ANYONE?
Traffic circle? When you get to a place where roads meet in a
circle, what do you call it? The East Coast and
circle" . . . although the
Fountains. The South and most of the
Rain with the sun out. When the sun is shining and it rains,
(You can see a bunch of maps that show how divided we are on these terms and many more, too, here.)
These tips and tricks will guarantee you’ll be a totally happy camper this summer.